This workshop is aimed at people with some experience developing tools and will cover more advanced topics in tool development, more complex tools, and recent enhancements to the Galaxy tool development process including:
- Driving tool development using testing (test driven development or TDD).
- Designing tools for use with the dataset collections.
- Maintaining suites of Galaxy tools - subtopics include Tool Shed concerns & macros.
- Publishing tools with complex dependencies to the Tool Shed.
- Basic Knowledge of Galaxy Tools, or attendance at the Writing and Publishing Galaxy Tools session.
- A wi-fi enabled laptop with a modern web browser. Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari will work best.