This workshop continues where the Introduction to Galaxy session leaves off. Additional features of Galaxy will be introduced and several topics introduced in that first session will be explored in more detail. Topics covered will include
- Uploading data via FTP
- History management
- Defining and using custom reference genomes
- Using Tagging and Annotation to manage your Galaxy objects
- More on workflow editing and management
- More on sharing and publishing
- Using Galaxy to help debug your analyses
- A general knowledge of Galaxy (for example, you should be familiar with the material in Galaxy 101 or have attended Introduction to Galaxy).
- A wi-fi enabled laptop with a modern web browser. Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari will work best.